Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Freedom Trail - Boston, MA

Boston Common

On a recent road trip to Boston to visit the Ropers of Quincy, I and the Big Retarded Boy walked the 2.5 mile Freedom Trail in downtown Boston from Boston Common to the Bunker Hill Monument. Below are pictures of some, but not all, of the stops on this historic walk. By the way, I think I like the term "burying ground" better than "cemetery." Your thoughts.


Massachusetts State House


Park Street Church


Granary Burying Ground


King's Chapel Burying Ground


King's Chapel


Old South Meeting House


Old State House


Faneuil Hall


Paul Revere House


Old North Church


Old North Church


Copp's Hill Burying Ground


Bunker Hill Monument

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post DD. I always thought it was the Benny Hill monument.

Devastatin' Dave said...

I'm here to educate.

Anonymous said...

Benny Hill should have been Prime Minister...