Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heart Attack Grill - Chandler, AZ

Chandler Blvd.

At the request of my brother, I reluctantly took a mini road trip to Chandler, AZ to taste the wares at Heart Attack Grill. Some of you may have seen this place on the Travel Channel.

The menu is simple: Single, Double, Triple or Quadruple Bypass Burger;(.5, 1, 1.5 or 2lb)all-you-can-eat fry bar and drinks. All the burgers come plain and the customer helps themselves at a topping bar. Also, every customer is given a hospital gown and wristband to wear.

I opted for the 1lb Double Bypass and fries. After about 3/4lb., your intrepid blogger started to really sloooowwww down. I took occasional breaks punctuated with deep breaths and belches. The fries were OK, but I like a thicker cut fry. The burger wasn't bad, but I've had better. They definitely are using their hospital theme and marketing to their benefit - it's a fun atmosphere. With that said, if I make a 2nd trip, I'll opt for a Single Bypass without fries.


Need burgers! STAT!


Old School


All You Can Eat


Note the blood pressure machine


A challenge is thrown down


The Double Bypass with fries


Holy Shit!


The Bill


The waitresses wear skimpy nurse outfits

3 comments:

ernie the slow adult said...

is that the waitresses ass I see?

Devastatin' Dave said...

Yes, yes it is.

Devastatin' Dave said...

*&^%$() (*&*&^%$ yhgtt$#@