Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Epic Roadtrip, Vol. I

Loaded up in Alexandria, VA - Monday, Dec. 7th.

I start a new job in Phoenix, AZ on Dec. 14th. Gotta make the long journey from Alexandria, VA via Ohio. I'm gonna take as many photos as possible on my almost-cross country journey and post them here. I'll probably break up the trip into 3 different posts, so stay tuned!

Give me a shout out if you want to visit me in the desert!


Crossing the Potomac River from Lovettsville, VA into Brunswick, MD


Shotgun shack in West By God Virginia


Just east of Berkeley Springs, WV


Rte. 21 thru Rogersville, PA


Rte 21 thru Graysville, PA


Disrepair in the northern panhandle of West Virginia


Flippin' Jimmy's - Fostoria, OH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice start to your blog. For a moment, I thought that Shotgun shack was your home!
Drive safe, looking forward to more postings.

Devastatin' Dave said...

That's too much house for me.